Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Trends We're Watching: Glow in the Dark Makeup


We all know that the 90's are back, this news isn't shocking anyone anymore. The return of neon was perhaps a herald, leggings or overalls the prophet... but I think glow in the dark makeup may be the final sign that we're heading back in a rush of nostalgia. I halfway expect to see hypercolor fashion on the streets next summer.

I don't think this is the kind of trend I can get involved with; there just seem to be way too few situations where I'd opt for a UV glow in the dark look. Perhaps this trend is better suited for the lady who is attending a few more nightclubs? Whatever the call for a light-reflecting palette, this is certainly one trend I'd love to see done right on the more daring individual.




Fluo Night, Make Up For Ever;
Glow in the Dark Nail Polish, American Apparel; UV Glow Nail Varnish, Illamasqua;

No comments:

Post a Comment