Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Covets - Snash Double Claw Ring




Well, this isn't so much a covet as a cave.  As in, I loved it so much I had to scoop it up.

Created by Snash Jewelry, a Brooklyn-based designer, the piece is insanely ferocious.  Reminiscent of the work of my much adored Pamela Love, it's my first double finger ring.  Beyond comfortable, it's also adjustable - just squeeze the sides a bit and it fits perfectly while still affording an unexpected amount of freedom of movement - unheard of with most double finger treasures.

Available in antique gold, antique silver, ruthenium and sterling silver, in both matte or polished versions, it's never been simpler to get exactly what you want.  After much debating, I went with antique silver with a matte finish.  Edgy and fun, I can't sing it's praises enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment