Monday, October 14, 2013

What We're Buying - Oxblood Leather


On a recent shopping excursion with Pie I sighted the perfect faux leather moto jacket, in a beautiful shade of oxblood, at an amazing price at Forever 21. The stars were aligned in some perfect harmony: the faux leather was rich looking, the color gorgeous and the metal details prolific and a perfect gold-toned hue. I tried on a medium and it fit well. I put it down due to a loose thread, returned later to seek out another medium, and, alas, there were none left. Not even my loose-thread-castoff, which could have easily been fixed. I was crestfallen, and more than a little obsessed with finding a substitute in the days to come (the item was not available on their website). And thus began my search for the perfect maroon/oxblood leather or faux leather jacket. My, are there options to be had.

Image 1 of HIDE Christa Cropped Boxy Biker with Snakeskin Collar Detail
 
JESSICA SIMPSON Faux-Leather Moto Jacket 




All of these beautiful options and then, voila, out of the blue there it was... Reunited, and it feels so good.
 


Hide Jacket, Asos; Jessica Simpson Faux Leather Jacket, Lord & Taylor;
Alexander McQueen Quilted Jacket, Yoox; Laundry Asymmetrical Jacket, Saks Fifth Ave;
Buckled Collar Jacket, Forever21.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment