Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beauty - Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick



I love a good lip stain. I never have the patience for ordinary lipsticks- if I'm bothering to wear one it's because I'm out and about. And what does that mean but sipping a cup of coffee while meandering down city streets and window shopping, having a drink with friends, or sharing a lovely meal with the husband? None of these activities are lipstick friendly. As such I've been on a kind of quest, a crusade for a lip stain that lasts as long as I do and doesn't produce unsightly flaking or an early 90's reproduction (oh, that ghastly dark lipliner with nary an inner color to be seen).

Enter, Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick. A friend and coworker picked a tube of this little gem up for me around the holidays and I am simply smitten. Its goes on so smooth and leaves my lips feeling velvety for hours. It smells like vanilla coming out of the tube. Best of all- it lasts through a meal. A touch up is usually in order, but you don't have to run for the bathroom. Take your time, finish that glass of wine. This stain has you covered. I can't wait to pick it up in several more shades.

Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment