Thursday, December 20, 2012

Luxe for Less - Aubin & Wills Fox Sweater


Everywhere I turn, I see countless snapshots of Taylor Swift, adorably attired as ever in an Aubin + Wills fox sweater.

 
 
With a soft spot in my heart for those clever tricksters, I had hoped to nab one - but, at $215?  Totally out of my league.

Enter Old Navy, to my surprise hitting all the right wardrobe notes this season.
 
 
Currently at $15 (available in stores, but not online), I love their versions' brighter orange fox and deeper brown hue.
 
At such an incredible price, I also happily purchased an owl knit.
 

I got both in a medium, since I love the look of a slouchy sweater over tight skinny jeans tucked into knee high boots. They do have a relaxed fit, however, and are very true to size.

Never a fan of Old Navy in the past, I can't wait to check in with them again to see what's in store for spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment