Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pretty Bobbies - Pin it Up!


I've been seeing pretty bobby pins popping up all over the web lately, and I've begun to snatch them up whenever I see a pair that catches my fancy. As a curly-haired lady I'm always looking for fun ways to get my sometimes unruly locks out of my eyes, and a sparkling pin seems just about one of the best ways to do so! I'm still an avid headband devotee, but I sure do have a weakness for variety! Here are some of my latest finds.

Pin it up! Pretty bobbies
 
1. Bow ID Big Bobby Pins, ShopBop.com; 2. Fancy Hair Pins, Nordstrom;
3. Glitz Bobby Pins, Nordstrom; 4. Crystal and Rose Bobby Pins, Lauren Conrad for Kohls;
5. Muzetta Cameo Hairpins, Anthropologie; 6. Jane Tran Leaf Pattern Crystal Bobby Pin, Zappos.

No comments:

Post a Comment