Wednesday, June 12, 2013

À La Mode - Dinosaurs


 
 
 
When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a paleontologist; dinosaurs fascinated me, and I still find myself in awe of them 30 yrs later.
 
I couldn't be happier about the recent spate of dinosaur related clothes and accessories available; even composing this entry filled me with overwhelming glee, and I literally had to stop myself from adding everything I don't already own to my burgeoning online cart.
 
I've had the I Heart Dinosaurs Muscle tee for a couple of months now (acquired along with Forever 21's now sold out Dinosaur Stud Set; yes, I'm wearing a Stegosaurus on one ear, with an angry T-Rex on the other).  I love ASOS' blinged out dino collar, and am seriously debating Topshop's insanely adorable pj set for an upcoming lady weekend to Fire Island. 
 
The little girl in me?  Completely jumping for joy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment