Friday, June 28, 2013

Trends We're Watching - Embellished Friendship Bracelets







I've been on the fence about bedazzled friendship bracelets for a while.  Fortune is a huge fan of the look; on a recent Forever 21 expedition, she eagerly searched the racks for affordable versions of the now here-to-stay trend.  Me, though?  A lot more reticent for sure.  Don't get me wrong, I love rhinestones and pyramid studs.  But on colored thread?  It seemed a bit...well...juvenile?

I must say, searching online for the prettiest of the pretty, I may be hooked just yet.  Imagine: a sherbet-hued sundress.  Gold sandals.  And stacks and stacks of these wonders on each arm.  A walking rainbow outshining the most dazzling of summer days.

Certainly not for the faint of heart (or I suppose you can dress the look down by wearing just one or two...but where is the fun in that?), give it a go and get transported back in time to your camp days.

No comments:

Post a Comment