Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Life in Photos (and Video!) - Fireworks are Magic


What is better in this sweet, short life of ours than time spent with the ones you love? Time spent with the ones you love and good food, or great wine; or even time spent by yourself with good food and great wine, for that matter. A good book and a cup of tea on a rainy day, or an evening baseball game in the summer that finishes with a flurry of fireworks. Even if that fireworks display is set to the songs of Jimmy Buffet (a Margaritaville lover I am not, forgive me).

Instagram just updated their app to allow for 15 seconds of video, which I am totally over the moon about. Dreamy photos now become dreamy snapshots of your life, made ever more romantic by a plethora of filters to fit the mood of your short. When Pie was on vacation last week I made sure to send her little videos of her pup at play. At our Brooklyn Cyclones' game last weekend I was able to capture sparkle in the sky. I can't wait to find more applications for this new feature. I was already an Instagram convert, now I'm a full time devotee.




1 comment: