Monday, June 24, 2013

Favorite Places - BaubleBar


I know BaubleBar isn't a secret by any means.  Around for ages, ladies everywhere use it as a go-to for of-the-moment looks and special pieces that won't break the bank.


What I love most about the site is it hits every major trend; they quite literally have something for everyone.


Need something ornate?  Try their Andromeda Tassel Pendant Necklace or Sea-Foam Bloom Bangle.


Is kitsch more to your liking?  How about a bumblebee bracelet or nautical rope necklace?

As a constant frequenter of costume jewelry shops throughout the years, of all purveyors of the precious I've encountered, BaubleBar simply can't be beat.  With almost everything for sale under $50, I am amazed at how grand their pieces are at such a relatively inexpensive price point.

With my birthday on the horizon, I have a teeming online cart full of summer fun.  Now, the hard part - narrowing it all down!

No comments:

Post a Comment