Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Covets - Cole Haan's Chelsea Lo Flared Pump


I'm sort of obsessed with calf hair leopard print, as history has shown, and this season I seem to be more in love with this combo than ever. So when I saw Cole Haan's Chelsea Low Flared Heel in the windows of their flagship on Fifth Avenue near Rockefeller Center I fell a little bit more in love. The other colors are equally appealing, and I just can't get over how much I love the design of this shoe. The chunky, petite heel is just so manageable, measuring in at only 1.75" high. It's thickness, and Cole Haan's reliably comfortable footbeds, assure me that this shoe would be a dream. And a practical one at that. Now if only the pricetag was a little more practical. At $348 these are a bit expensive for me to justify. Can't a girl get a sale? Thanksgiving weekend, perhaps? That seems eons from now!

 
Shoes > Chelsea Low Flared Heel
 
Chelsea Low Flared Heel  Chelsea Low Flared Heel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment