Friday, March 22, 2013

Covets - Cam ci Cam ça







I came across the wonderful work of Camille Darde working one Saturday at The Real Designer Market.  One of the vendors there the very first weekend, I was instantly struck by her style as she walked over to introduce herself.  Dripping in gold (even down to her Aldo McNeary ankle booties), she was the perfect walking advertisement for her art.

I'm completely enamored with her art deco aesthetic, perfect for what will no doubt be an upcoming Gatsby epidemic.  My favorite?  Her gorgeous, gilded headbands.  Available in a number of different chain sizes and a multitude of charms, they look like heaven astride a messy updo. 

Cam ci Cam ça will be at Artists + Fleas in Williamsburg starting next week and ending March 24th.  Pop by for a visit; I'm sure I'll be there agonizing over which tassled necklace to bring home!

No comments:

Post a Comment