Monday, April 15, 2013

Melissa for Forever 21


 


Jellies can be a tricky style to adopt; when the first wave hit a few years ago, re-introducing the now summer staple to an older audience, I was definitely not one of the many jumping on the nostalgia bandwagon to snatch up a pair.  "Jellies?!?!?," I scoffed.  Decidedly not for me.

Fortune changed all that by giving me a pair of Melissa shoes two summers ago.  A tad too tight for her feet (unfortunately, the only area in which we differ slightly in size - have I mentioned we live 2 floors away from each other in the same building?  Double the closets!), I've been hooked ever since.

Not typically in my price range (as you may have noticed, Fortune tends to buy quality pieces that last, while I get easily bored and stick to cheap disposable fashion), I was pleased as punch to see the brands recent collaboration with our old favorite, Forever 21.

Without trying a pair on yet, I visually can't tell the difference between this collection and their more expensive line; they look identical in quality.  The green neon studded sandals are an edgy must-have, and I'm loving their bow accented sandals for the beach.

At prices below $23.00, all three sets can be scooped up for less than the cost of one pair normally.

And, believe me, they so will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment