Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Music We Love - Cults


I'm shamefully behind in my admiration for Cults, but I enjoy their throwback sounds and jingly beats so much that I can't even spare much time to wallow in the guilt of that shame when I put on their first, and only, self-titled album.

Posted below for your listening pleasure is "Abducted," the first track off of the album. "Go Outside" and "You Know What I Mean" are equally worthy of a post but I'll leave it to you, dear reader, to go on a full-blown YouTube search-fest. All of their songs are worth a listen. And if the vintage vibe doesn't grab you, well, I can't say I understand, but I suppose you're entitled to your opinion. Maybe. If you're lucky enough to live in Boston, you can see Cults along with other amazing artists (The Shins, The National, Of Monsters and Men, Andrew Bird, Matt and Kim, MS MR, Youth Lagoon) at the Boston Calling festival.



No comments:

Post a Comment