Thursday, November 8, 2012

C'est le temps de l'amour, le temps des copains et de l'aventure


I saw Moonrise Kingdom on an enchanting summer day.  My husband and I took off from work on a random Tuesday and, fortified by frozen sangrias and bbq seitan tacos, jaunted off to the cinema.  The film has haunted me ever since, a magical adventure story of first loves running away from home to be together against all odds.  Although the quest tale mirroring my own impromptu journey instantly resonated with me, I was captivated by the young female protagonist played brilliantly by Kara Hayward.

Kara is featured in Lula Magazine's Fall 2012 issue wearing a slew of delightful retro-inspired looks for the season.  I love the pieces chosen for her spread (so dainty without being fussy!), and am certain we'll be seeing her in many charming performances to come.



  source

No comments:

Post a Comment