Friday, February 1, 2013

Beauty - Sephora By OPI Trend Tips


On a recent trip to Sephora I spotted something that reminded me of junior high school manicures gone wrong. Remember press-ons? Those awful, pre-tinted acrylic nails that you could press over your own? They would stay put for about a minute and then come off in an awful adhesive mess. Acrylic tips are no better, in my opinion, and manicures only seem to last two days on me. I use my hands an awful lot, I suppose.


So imagine my delight when I saw this potentially miraculous little product. I snatched one up hoping to give these purportedly "extended wear" items a test drive. Well, I finally gave them a shot at the extremely bored end to my bout with the flu last week. The result? I rather like them.

After some admittedly awkward application problems I finally got the hang of getting the floppy decals on my nails by the time I got to my second hand. I can't wait to try it again now that I have the process down, especially since they do seem to be lasting a good while. I applied on Sunday and here I sit on Thursday with only a couple of barely noticeable cracks in the polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment