Thursday, February 7, 2013

What We're Buying - Chic Tech Accessories


Chic Tech Accessories. I thought it bore repeating, and no, it's not a joke. Are you listening now? I recently became a devotee of Tech Candy Cases. My heart was first stolen away by their pretty Bordeaux iphone 4S case in Copper Metallic.


I searched for so long to find a case that was aesthetically pleasing and still somewhat durable. Although, as a disclaimer, this case isn't much protection if you're prone to the frequent phone drop. As someone who only rarely has a phone mishap this case is perfect for me. Just protective enough with a hard backing and silky, cashmere silicone inner wrap.

And then the other day I saw this beauty.
 
 
 
I never wanted an iphone 5, as I'm not the type to upgrade without reason, but boy, this case has me reconsidering!

No comments:

Post a Comment