Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thrilling Inventions - Everpurse


 
 
Each morning when I walk into work, before even turning on the computer, I have to dig through my purse du jour and find the plug for my smartphone.  Since I commute almost two hours each way, I want to be sure that I still have a charge at days end to touch base with friends about dinner, figure out where I'm headed for drinks or simply make sure I still have enough juice for my 'sleeping on the LIRR' alarm to go off and not leave me stranded somewhere.  As spoiled as it sounds, though, lugging around easily tangled wires and bulky plugs can be cumbersome and frustrating, especially when your outfit calls for a smaller satchel.  The solution?  Enter Everpurse, an ingenious new invention that allows you to leave all your cords at home.  Simply place the bag on a charging mat each night and, when you're ready to walk out the door, pop your phone into it's docking pocket.  Roomy enough for makeup, money, and other essentials, it's perfect as a clutch for a night out on the town, and transportable enough to use as a wallet in your everyday work tote.  Best of all, it comes in a gorgeous array of patterns and colors.  I'm lusting after the emerald croc design, while the persimmon leather version on their website is absolutely perfect for spring.  Who knew technology could be so chic?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment