Tuesday, February 12, 2013

What We're Buying - Cooperative Applique Flats






I'm just a little bit in love with Cooperative Applique's whimsical animal flats. At first glance they seemed not for the fashion faint-of-heart (with my husband deeming them 'unusual'), but I at long last caved and scooped up their gold ballet slippers.  Reminiscent of my long-ago ancestor Andersen's The Ugly Duckling, they ended up being surprisingly versatile - I'm actually wearing them today with Old Navy's Rockstar Jeans in Coral, Forever 21's Essential Purl Knit Sweater in Shocking Pink, opal studs and an opal + gold Rings Eclectic statement ring.

So why not step outside the box and give them a go?  After all, there's nothing like adding some light-hearted fun to a dreary winter's weekday!

Cooperative Applique at Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

  1. I saw the pegasus pair on another blog, i didn't realize they had so many variations....one of my coworkers has some cute panda ones

    ReplyDelete