Friday, July 19, 2013

Covets - The Jewelry of Finchittida Finch


Tribal jewelry may be having a moment, but this is one trend that I've been on board with for a while now. I love ethnic inspired pieces, and anything featuring ancient Egyptian or Buddhist themes elicits sighs of yearning and hasty calculations (the square root of affordability is directly proportionate to 2(versatility), all over longevity).

I first came across Finchittida Finch during a routine perusal of Asos, and I was imediately taken in by their union of filigree designs, tribal accents, and the varieties of metal that their pieces are available in. Browsing their website only ensured my fixation. I mean really, just look at this necklace.

 
After a quick perusal of their online store one quickly learns that not only are these designs fabulous, they're also fairly affordable. Consider me their newest fan.



 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely feature, we really enjoyed reading it!! Tida & Lisa (Finchittida Finch)

    ReplyDelete