Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Disney Ariel Collection by Sephora





Apparently a very young 30, I can't help but get charged up by makeup launches involving beloved comic or cartoon characters.

Joining Disney's Reigning Beauties Collection this year is my favorite of all princesses, Ariel.

Available online this July and in stores in August, red and blue colors naturally abound.  While I'm not sure about the nail polishes (I prefer matte to shiny), I'm really liking the green + purple eye shadow palette.

Plus, always a good time - shadows have insanely fun names like flotsam, a shimmery navy, and jetsam, a sparkly grey-blue.

While I have 100 corny quotes at hand, I think I'll keep it classic - this summer, at last, I'll be the girl...the girl who has everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment