Friday, May 17, 2013

Couture de Minnie Collection by Opi



Minnie Mouse was my first style icon, and has influenced my fashion choices to this day.  Polka dot dresses?  I have about five of them.  Bow headbands?  Let's not even count.

OPI recently announced their upcoming Couture de Minnie launch, a line of Disney-inspired polishes hitting stores and salons this June.  Following last year's Vintage Minnie Mouse line, this years collection is more fashion-forward, incorporating traditional elements with modern runway trends.

I'm a terrible manicurist (I've been a nail biter on and off my whole life).  I normally leave color to the professionals, save sparkly bottles that are beyond easy to apply.  As such, I'm completely drawn to Minnie Style, a combination of red and white glitter.  A bubble gum pink, deep crimson, bright fuchsia, and textured red round out OPI's offerings.

With a shout and not a squeak, scoop up your favorite shade and cheer my first love, Miss Minnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment