Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Life in Photos - Boulder, Colorado


Last week the husband and I were lucky enough to visit Boulder, Colorado and my (pregnant!) sister. What a whirlwind of gorgeous weather, hugs, sweeping vistas, delicious food and eclectic beers and wines. I fell a little bit in love with this friendly city, and I can't wait to return in July when I'll have a sweet little niece or nephew to cuddle and coo to.

We visited local parks, the heights of Flagstaff and multiple breweries. The Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse provided a peaceful setting for afternoon tea- Dushanbe is Boulder's sister city and they shipped the entire building over to Boulder in crates for reassembly and erection in the city center. And what a gorgeous gift it is.

My favorite sight had to be Red Rocks, a park whose sweeping and stunning vistas left me elated. Imagine being lucky enough to see your favorite band perform in such a breathtaking space? The Avett Brothers are on the Red Rocks calendar for my next visit, and I am sorely tempted. Baby time or Avett Brothers? Baby time or Avett Brothers? Well, baby has to win of course.









No comments:

Post a Comment