Thursday, May 2, 2013

Perfect Jewels for Spring - Anton Heunis


Cotton candy pastels, mesh and rhinestones, chunky linked chains and sparkling crystals: how has it taken me so long to discover Anton Heunis' pieces? His collections scream to me, they vary so greatly in tone from season to season that I can't help but compare his taste to Pie's and my own. We're fickle ladies, oftentimes, and we tend to operate in the same jewelry galaxy but often in different solar systems. She'll be obsessed with spikes and I'll have a serious fixation on dainty pearls. She'll covet huge statement rings and I'll desire a bold bib necklace. Whatever our tastes require at the moment, we usually find ourselves sighing over each others jewels du jour. Later perhaps we wind up incorporating a few more bold statement rings or dainty pearls into our repertoires.

Anton Heunis offers just such a relationship. Follow his collections from season to season and you're sure to find just the variety you need to keep your accessories varied and gloriously luxe.

 


Candy Store Collection Chains Cuff & Chains Necklace, Luisa Viaroma;

No comments:

Post a Comment