Thursday, May 23, 2013

Covets - The Wet Brush


 
For the first time in I can't even count how many years, I finally have long hair again.  And, although I love the new length, I kind of hate fussing with it.  My routine in the morning consists of me washing it, spraying in my volume moisturizing mist, flipping my head upside down and drying it by hand.  When I try to run a brush through, it always gets caught.  Detangling sprays don't seem to work, and, lacking in the patience department, I have been known to pull too hard and accidentally brush a piece of hair off. 
 
Clearly, I need help.
 
I got the best haircut of my life last week by Brittany at Aura Style Lounge near my office.  But what excited me even more than my perfect layers was my post-wash comb through.  Fresh from the sink, my hair was effortlessly straightened in seconds.  Crazed, I had to know what her secret was; did she use some fancy spray?  A lux conditioner, maybe?  But, no - it was the Wet Brush!
 
The Wet Brush completely eliminates tangles.  With flexible bristles, it painlessly and smoothly runs through anyone's hair with ease.  No mess is too big, no clump too harrowing.

Completely sold, I'm going to be getting two - a regular size and the mini version for my purse.  After going through almost every drugstore brush and comb, I've finally found the ultimate fix. 

My poor, aching head couldn't be more pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment