Friday, May 3, 2013

What We're Buying - Big, Bold Statement Bracelets

 
 


I'll admit it - I'm late to the arm party. I've always been partial to out-of-control statement necklaces. But bracelets? I've thrown on a cuff or two, sure, but loads and loads of arm candy?  Could I be 'that girl'?

As it turns out, the answer is a resounding YES!  Working for an amazing jewelry designer, my inner rock star has blossomed; each day, I find myself wearing four or five bracelets at a minimum.  The shy girl in high school whose only secret fashion want was Angelina Jolie's moto jacket from the film, Tomb Raider, has come back out to play.  I never take off my ruthenium and 14kt gold Lock Me Away Bracelet from b5linenyc, and I'm crushing hard on Judy Kaye's versatile 6x wrap around bracelet/necklace (I got a gorgeous silver leather piece with pearl chains and a matte, brushed gold leaf chain).  And everything from Molly Rose Post Jewelry is stunning; I'm so enamored with her exquisite bubbles bangles.  The absolute best part?  Gone are any fashion rules you may have been a slave to in the past; wear everything together.  Don't worry about pieces being gold or silver, rose or hematite; put it all on, and arm yourself for an amazing day ahead.

The Torc Bracelet, b5linenyc;
Wrap Bracelet, Judy Kaye Jewelry (photo credit, The Real Designer Market);
Bubbles Bangles, Molly Rose Post Jewelry;
Hematite Circe Cuff, Giles & Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment